Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I love photography!






I have never been an artist. I cannot take a pen or a brush and make a beautiful piece of art. It looks like a 5-year old tried to make a drawing....*lol*. So, as a child my parents gave me a point & shoot camera. I was so excited! Then as a teenager, I got an SLR camera and I grew to love photography even more. The way the light works. The lines in everyday life. I couldn't draw, but I could capture images & modify them in the darkroom! And now with digital photography, I can modify them with photoshop. How wonderful this life is where I can do something I love and make art in a different way than on a traditional canvas. The way I can manipulate a negative, either film or digital is awesome. I love photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment