Monday, June 8, 2009

Things that make me smile....(idea stolen from my cousin....*grin*)

I decided that my cousin Katie had the right idea doing a post about the things in this life that make her smile....so, I'm copying her.
You know what they say...that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Love you Katie!
(these are in no particular order)

-Rain & thunderstorms
-finding extra money in my pockets or purse
-text messages or phone calls from people that missed me
-realizing I have more time to sleep
-random people smiling at me
-getting a good grade on a project (yes, i'm still in school)
-the goofy looks my brothers give me to make me feel better when I've had a bad day
-hearing my nephew Caleb say my name & coming to meet me after work
-getting a hug
-singing at the top of my lungs
-taking a drive with a good friend
-playing sardines
-driving aimlessly at night
-swimming
-my camera
-friends & family
-interesting tattoos
-hearing one of my favorite songs on the radio
-new shoes

1 comment: