Friday, June 5, 2009

I......

I am - a daugher, sister, friend, wanderer, photographer.

I want - to fall in love.

I hear - the music that never stops.

I never - stop.

I wonder - what will happen next & why I do what I do.

I always - do to much.

I usually - speak before I think (oops).

I search - for the next challenge. I can't help it. I need something to take the energy.

I am not - mild mannered.

I dance - but not as often as I used to. I miss it greatly.

I sing - whenever I hear a song I know & sometimes just when one is stuck in my head. Which is almost always.

I wish - I could heal my parents.

I dislike - talking on the phone. Unless absolutely necessary

I rarely - give up.

I cry - when I hurt, which right now is frequently.

I am not always - patient.

I lose - people.

I fear - failure.

I'm confused - everyday.

I need - finish school. Why isn't over yet?

I should - working. I just can't handle it right now.

I dream - of being healthy.

I have - a wonderful family who love me, pray for me and offer any support they can give.

I love - everything that I have. I couldn't live without my family & friends.

I tag - YOU! please???

No comments:

Post a Comment