Friday, June 5, 2009

It's time....

I've decided that it's time for my health to be the most important thing in my life right now. Yeah, I'm sure that sounds like...me, me, me, but if I don't get as healthy as I can, how can I be of any good to anyone else?
It's time for me to get into better shape so that when I have a migraine...it doesn't have to be as bad as they are. It's time for me to live better when I don't have them, instead of dreading and waiting for the next one to hit. I want to live a happier life.
It's time for me to express my feelings instead of repressing them. I'm sorry if you get in the way of this, but I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut. It makes my head hurt and that isn't healthy for me.
It's time for me to stop worrying so much about what is going to happen. I can't do anything about it, so what good does it do me? I need to live. I need to be healthy as I can be. Both physically & mentally. Yes, I have illnesses but why should they hold me back or hold me down?
It's time....

No comments:

Post a Comment