Monday, May 11, 2009

Window Light








This semester I've been having the best time learning about light!!!
Yeah, I know. Why is that so interesting? But being a photography student....it is the most important thing in the world. These are some of the first pictures I took this semester. The assignment was to just use window light. I had my youngest brother & my nephew as my models & they did an awsome job. Being so willing & my nephew loves pictures....looking at them, or being in them....*grin*. Aren't they handsome guys?


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those boys look fantastic. And just window light, too. You have been given a wonderful gift, and you're developing it the right way....by the way, do you think you could make Harold and me look that good!!!
    I love you,Sweets, Auntie 'celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Ethan being just a little boy (4 years maybe) WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celia-of course I would love to do pictures for you & Harold! I love taking pictures.

    Sergiy-yeah, he's growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete