So I stole this post from Scott but I feel that maybe this will help me get out a little again.
So here we go
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I've never blogged anonymously. I'm a very open person & I figure that my blog should represent who I am.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Inner stubborn side?! *lol* Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm stubborn period. But lately, I would say my perseverance in believing that I can do anything I need to
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Currently, I see someone not always worth anything but then I see the mischievous twinkle that has always been there & continue to hope.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
I think I'll go for a nice cold ice water. Not much for sweet. *shrug*
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I like to get out & just wander. Occasionally, do some therapeutic shopping *lol*. What can I say? It's nice finding something new.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Yes. There are many things I would love to accomplish. But currently, I would like to finish my BFA. You know, just so I can say, despite everything I've gone through, that I did it.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I was a strange combination of the wild child/the good girl. No one really knew what to think of me & most still don't. All in all school was usually good when I was there, with some rather intense moments thrown in *lol*
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
Me happy again. I want so much it seems like I forget to be happy for what I have. I would love to be healthy; truely in love again & in a place where I'm content. It would also be nice to be stable *lol*
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I always write about myself *lol*. I don't think I'm narcissistic but you never know *grin*
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Sit and read. I hate talking on the phone. I read at least 6-10 books a month, even when I'm working & in school. If I'm going to talk to someone I would rather be talking to them face to face. But I do text a lot.
So, now that you know some little things about me I'm done for now *lol*