Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time to fess up.....

So.....
I woke up this morning & realized that I had slept though my alarm. Oops. Missed my PE class. Eh...no big deal really. I can always go next week. But, then I ran out of hot water in the shower. Grr....not nice. Okay...what is going on with my day? I had an awesome day yesterday! So, I got on the computer do apply for some jobs, check my email & go on facebook to catch up with my people in Cali. All of a sudden, I just wanted to cry. Not just a little, but really break down & sob! Omigosh! What is wrong with me!? So, I called my mom. Of course....*lol* Who else? But we couldn't talk for very long & I missed another call. So I did some homework & avoided some other stuff I needed to do (laundry & packing...since I'm moving next week). So, then I called my dad to tell him he could cash a check I had written him & he asked me what was wrong & I told him that I had no clue. He said 'Of course you do....you're homesick. You don't want to be there.' I spent the next hour (at least) talking to him & my mom crying & wishing, truly wishing that I was back home & not here.....even though things are going fairly well. I'm slightly discouraged that I can't find a job, and even more discouraged that I might not be able to continue this semester in school. But I know, logically, that it's okay. But unfortunately, emotionally, I want it all to work out right now.....*lol*.....and I'm really homesick.

1 comment: